A prestigious property set amongst the pleasant hills in Pescara, surrounded by land of over 17,000 square metres.
The palatial building is located in an oasis of green in a dominant position in the village of Collecorvino, known as 'the green district of Pescara' for quality vineyards and olive groves that thrive throughout. Complete the charm of an ideal location by taking a tour around the panorama, ranging from the Adriatic to the beauty of the Apennine Gran Sasso and Majella, and the many ancient villages that overlook the valley and Tavo Tirino, among which are especially known from Citta Sant'Angelo, Loreto Aprutino, Montesilvano and Penne, all locations within a few minutes.
While enjoying a privileged location in the landscape and the close contact with nature, the property is located near many main roads and you can reach the beaches of Montesilvano and Silvi Marina, less than half an hour, the city of Pescara and Chieti, Abruzzo Airport, connected with the most important Italian cities and many European destinations. The nearby motorway junction of Pescara also allows you to reach in a few hours of the most sought after tourist destinations and cultural centres of Italy, Rome, Florence and Assisi.
Access to the property, directly connected to the provincial road network from Pescara, is characterised by a beautiful private road, full of trees, which extended along the olive trees, reached the hilltop villa, set in a lush park of more than 2,000 square metres, having green grass and palm trees, beautiful plants, rose bushes, hedges, shrubs and flowers of all kinds. Alongside the main structure there is a beautiful gazebo and a quaint wooden shed, used for garden tools.
The villa, from the well-kept architecture, distinguished by the wide porches and balconies with panoramic view, is elegantly finished with top-notch material. It has three levels, totalling 500 square metres, divided into entrance hall, living room with fireplace, living room / study, four bedrooms, four bathrooms, large basement, living room, cellar, double garage, shed, large porches and balconies with views on three sides. The third level of the dwelling can be made independent from the rest of the villa.
The main equipment of the villa, includes:
- An alarm system at two levels, volume and perimeter gate and videophone.
- Heating plant fuelled with natural gas pipeline connection to the municipal and digital thermostat.
- Double glazing, interior doors in cherry wood, ceramic floor and wall tiles
- Fireplace in living room and marble staircases in Indian granite
- Air conditioning system at the premises on the second level
- Terrestrial and satellite TV system
- Cistern to collect rainwater, with special ducts from the roof and balconies
- Electronic system for automatic watering the garden, divided into seven sectors
- Garage doors with automatic opening
- Extensive exterior lighting on the outside walls of the villa, along the garden paths and entry area
- Large area paved with porcelain tile all around the house for about 300 square metres
- Three telephones for internal communication between the different floors of the villa
- Multi-tiered fountain, with water jets and lighting.
Collecorvino - Pescara Province
Collecorvino is in a strategic position and is found at a height of 253 metres above sea level. It is in the hills of Pescara, midway between the Adriatic coast and the mountain ranges of the Gran Sasso and Majella.
The town has a population of 6,008 and was first mentioned in 853 AD. The old centre is compact and huddled around the main square. Wandering around Collecorvino, it is still possible to view the traces of ramparts which formed part of the settlement’s medieval fortifications.
Residents have a choice of shops, from which to buy provisions, including a mini-market, butcher, bakery, pharmacy and newsagent. There is also a useful bank and post office. During leisure time, the town boasts a choice of restaurants, serving tasty dishes and accompanied by local wines.
From Collecorvino’s wonderful, panoramic position, it is possible to view surrounding olive groves, vineyards and the Apennine mountains.
Driving Distances/Approximate Travel Times (subject to traffic)
Abruzzo International Airport - 21 km/30 min
Ancona Airport - 172 km/1 hr 51 min
Rome Fiumicino Airport - 248 km/2 hr 36 min
Rome Ciampino Airport - 221 km/2 hr 21 min
Adriatic Coast at Pescara - 23 km/31 min
Skiing (Cross Country) at Voltigno - 26 km/40 min
Skiing (Alpine) at Passo Lanciano - 58 km/1 hr 8 min